About the Employers
Reformed IT are an exciting, high-growth Managed IT service provider (MSP) based in Belper, Derbyshire. We’re setting the standard in customer service within our sector by hiring amazing, talented people who want to develop their careers in this fast paced industry.
Established in 2019, we’ve already been recognised as one of the top 5 fastest growing MSP businesses in the UK. We’re only just getting started too.
We are looking for a senior IT Engineer to improve systems and resolve issues for our clients.
– Full Time (permanent)
– Monday to Friday
– Wage: £35,000 – £40,000
- Supplying a high standard of customer service, both remotely and in-person.
- Acting as a technical escalation point for the helpdesk
- Responsible for handling service request tickets
- Advising clients on the best Cyber Security practises
- Effective prioritisation and workload management
- Identifying technical and process improvements
- Ensuring client documentation is up to date
- Work in accordance with company values, policies, procedures and standards.
- Previous experience as an IT support engineer in an MSP environment
- Previous experience as a field engineer in an MSP environment
Experience in the following systems and/or applications:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Office 356 Platform
- Microsoft Windows Server 2010, 2012, 2016, 2019 and 2022
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Azure administration
- Networking – Routers, switches, wireless etc.
- Configuring and repairing computer/server hardware
Other Jobs at Reformed IT
Senior Front End Developer
There’s a strong bond between our team and we occasionally like to plan events and nights out.
We arrange evenings out, enjoying activities such as bowling, pubs and even the odd poker nights after pay day.
No need to worry about where you can park your vehicle for the day, we have plenty of on-site parking right next to the office.
Work from home option
We don’t want our employees to feel like they’re forced into coming into the office – especially when they might not feel 100%
We give our employees a bit of freedom and can the option to work from home if needs be.
We have an EMI share option scheme which allows employees to have the option to buy shares at a predetermined and discounted value (which will be soon set) at a future point in time.
Heritage Business Centre
Derby Rd, Belper
01158 244 824